To view a list of the titles Cinedigm offers for Public Performance and Educational Use click here:
To fill out an invoice for Public Performance Rights click here (brings to first form)
The fee for such use is:
– $350 for screenings where no admission is charged, for 50 people or more
– $195 for screenings where no admission is charged, for fewer than 50 people
– For AUTISM: THE MUSICAL the fee for unlimited admission-free screenings is $90.
– For FLY AWAY, the fee for unlimited admission-free screenings is $250.
– For INHERITANCE, the fee per admission-free screening is $200.
– For HOT COFFEE,, the fee for admission-free screenings is $350.
– For HELL AND BACK AGAIN, the fee for admission-free screenings is $350.
*For screenings where admission is charged or that are open to the public, please submit the details and a representative will respond with a screening rental quote. Discounts are available for multiple bookings.
About Public Performance Rights:
Public Performance Rights (PPR) allow screenings of DVDs for educational purposes. PPR are included with DVDs listed below purchased from Cindigm at the prices indicated. PPR permit screenings in a classroom or library or to a group where no admission is charged. DVDs purchased from home video retailers or through our home video website or by anyone other than Cinedigm do NOT carry Public Performance Rights. These may only be screened for private home use unless Public Performance Rights are purchased separately or an open showing is arranged.
DVDs are sent via FedEx Ground. Payment by check must be received before orders are shipped. All sales are final. No refunds will be issued. If a DVD is received in damaged or unsatisfactory condition, it may be exchanged for a new copy of the same film. Damages must be reported within 14 days of receipt of DVD.
To request Public Performance Rights, please complete the following: